Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Aladdin Backgrounds

So if you couldn't guess, I've been working on backgrounds for Aladdin (in fact, the Arlington Children's Theatre production of Aladdin Jr!) If anyone will be in the vicinity of Arlington, MA during July 31-August 7, you should stop by the Regent Theater! Get your tickets here and prepare for a good show. I can't wait to see the performers bring these environments to life! Here's the art:









It was a fantastic learning experience from sketch to finish - the best part being an increase in my working speed. July has been busy and I will be taking a small vacation. When I get back, onto the next project! (Which happens to be very architectural.)

4 comments:

  1. These are STUNNING. My mind is blown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u have hi-res images u can share for the palace and market place. I wanted to use for my daugther birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is a really old post, but I'm curious if these were used for projections or drops.

    ReplyDelete