Friday, March 18, 2011

Decimo

Between the last post and this one, I've managed to get a website going! Here's www.timoshida.com. The section titled "Other" is still under construction, as I'm trying to do something new with my Jquery coding. When finished, I'll use that space for personal projects - including (perhaps) work from our Illustration studio's Wintersession experiment, Super ISB Fighter.

Only a few days away are portfolio reviews, and I've been working on several projects simultaneously. The following image is one of those, and it serves a very specific purpose... If you're in Providence during the first weeks of April, you might get a glance of this image should you be walking around town. Fits a black and white theme I've been going on recently, huh? Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment