Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ottavo

Shaun Tan and Lynd Ward inspire me.  I am so interested in their stories without words, particularly The Arrival and Vertigo respectfully.  As a small step in that direction, I've illustrated the story of my life!  Well, it's not the entire thing, but 1 image for every year.  I have a poem that goes with them, but I'm going to have to think of a way to format it for this blog.  Maybe after I finish my typography class, I can make the whole project into a real book.  Check it out:


1                                                        2


3                                                        4


5                                                        6


7                                                        8


9                                                       10


 11                                                      12


13                                                      14


 15                                                      16


17                                                      18


 19                                                      20


21

No comments:

Post a Comment